CHICAGO, Il., October 7, 2016 – The 19th annual HR Technology Conference & Expo featured more than 440 vendors and 6,500 attendees at the Chicago McCormick Place Convention Center. The premiere #HRTech conference featured the world’s largest HR technology expo as well as hundreds of business and technical presentations. Plus, the event had ample time for personalized product demonstrations and a few parties to network and enjoy the festivities.
HRTech summary reports:
- Bersin: Get Ready for Disruptive Technology.
- HREOnline: Lessons from the HRTech Industry.
- Sierra-Cedar HR Systems Annual Survey Findings: 2016-2017 HR Systems Survey White Paper.
What’s Happening in HRTech?
A few notable highlights and trends:
- Digitalization of everything. Is your workforce and talent strategy digital?
- Blending compliance and WFM into integrated technology platforms (InvestiPro, ComplianceHR).
- Embedded analytics: Predictive and Prescriptive analytics beyond descriptive reporting. “Application of data is the new capital”.
- Everyone wants what millennials want: continuous learning & skill/competency/job development, work flexibility, growth opportunities, choice, social responsibility, etc..
- The Employer Brand driven by the importance of the EVP (employee value proposition), social responsibility, employee workforce experience.
- Convergence of HR Systems such as Engagement, Performance, Learning, Coaching, Surveys, Social, Wellness, Recognition into one singular cohesive platform.
- Talent Acquisition: Breaking Into Multiple COEs.
- “Benefits” now include non-financial benefits: financial wellness, and health and engagement wellness.
- Design for mobile first!
- 65% of current titles will be gone in 5 years. Everything great in an organization happens with the team. Build tech for team productivity.
We’re already looking forward to next year, join us in 2017 in Las Vegas October 10th thru the 13th for the 20th Annual HRTech Conference. In the meantime, connect with us at @EphorG or contact us at “Solving the Value Equation” to learn more about #HRTech private company star performers.