More than 300 vendors, and more than 5,500 professional attendees marked one of the best HRTech Conference's yet this week in Las Vegas for the 18th Annual HR Technology Conference & Expo.
A few HRTech Links to Recaps and News:
- HRTech Conference Press Releases, Announcements
- HRTech Conference Recap - SilkRoad
- Top 10 Takeaways from The HR Technology Conference 2015 - HR RingLeader, Trish McFarlane
- 5 #HRTech Trends Emerging This #HRTechConf - Blogging4Jobs, Jessica Miller-Merrell
- HR Technology Implementation
- Sierra Cedar Annual HR Systems Survey
- Steve Boese, is the Chairman of the HR Tech Conference
- Naomi's HR Tech Questions
- Bill Kutick HR Technology Column
- 3 Favorite Sessions
HRTech Trends to look for in 2016:
1. The impact of the 2016 Presidential Election.
2. Investment in HRTech continue to rise. More than $800 million to date has been invested in HRTech in 2015. More than $280 million invested in payroll alone over the past 2 years.
3. Compliance, Security, & Governance.
5. HR managers moving away from HRTech responsibilities and focusing on leadership and other non tech issues.