The conference covers all the latest trends – SaaS, The Cloud, social, mobile, analytics, video, gamification, Big Data and MOOCs – as well as the more traditional technologies and processes. What’s more, HR Technology® is home to the world’s largest Expo of HR technology products and services – many vendors even choose to announce their latest products for the first time at HR Tech. There is no better place to touch, compare and contrast the latest solutions from leading vendors in every category, as well as start-ups. Each year we attract all the foremost industry experts, thought leaders from the major and emerging HR consultancies, every important software vendor, senior HR executives, HR Generalists, HR Systems leaders and more.
- See more at: http://www.hrtechconference.com/about.html#sthash.WQFefe5T.dpuf
HRTech 2014 Primary Topics at the Conference:
Application of Big Data. Every team needs and HR scientist, analytics, and better measurement.
Social learning will be intertwined into our daily lives based on how consumers (business employees) need learning at the point and time when they need it. Application of eLearning at the right place at the right time to the right person/team in the right context.
Companies with engaged employees and “Perform Cultures” will win.
Design for users, not HR.
Check Glassdoor reviews (and other online sites).
Read more about trends from the HRTech Conference:
Product Announcements @ HRTech:
Read more about top HRTech product announcements here:
Company Acquisition Announcements in HRTech 2014 YTD:
- 2014 October - Cornerstone Acquires Evolv Inc. for $42.5M to Accelerate its Big Data Strategy
- 2014 September - SAP purchases Concur Technologies for $8.3 billion
- 2014 July - Nuview Systems Acquired by Ignite Technologies
- 2014 June - TrueBlue (NYSE: TBI) pays $310 million USA to acquire RPO Holding Company SeatonCorp from Leeds Equity Partners increasing 2013 revenues from $600 million to $2.3 billion to become largest industrial staffing provider
- 2014 February – Seaton (Staff Management|SMX, PeopleScout and StudentScout) buys Australian RPO Firm HRX for $57 million
- 2014 May - Acxiom® (Nasdaq: ACXM) acquires HR Software Customer Onboarding company LiveRamp for $310 million cash
- 2014 May - FinancialForce acquires HCM Software Vana Workforce to unify front and back office capabilities
- 2014 May - inContact Acquires Workforce Optimization Provider Uptivity
- 2014 May - CheckPoint HR, Inc. Acquires Group Consulting, Inc.
- 2014 April - John Wiley & Sons Inc.(NYSE: JWa, JWb) for $51 million for HR tools, assessments, background screening and HR services
- 2014 April - Warburg Pincus acquires PayScale for $100 million
- 2014 March - Yahoo purchases Vizify
- 2014 March - SAP acquires Fieldglass
- 2014 March - CEB acquires KnowledgeAdvisors for $52 million
- 2014 March - Charterhouse Capital Partners acquires Skillsoft and SumTotal
- 2014 March - CareerBuilder acquires Broadbean
- 2014 February - Distill acquired by Yahoo
- 2014 February -Monster.com acquries TalentBin and acquires Gozaik for an undisclosed amount
- 2014 February -Workday acquires Identified
- 2014 February – LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD) acquires job matching service Bright for $120 million
- 2014 January - HireVue acquires ReSchedge
- 2014 January - ThinkHR Corporation acquires HR That Works, Inc.
- 2014 January – Infor buys PeopleAnswers (estimate of ~4X revenue and 12X EBITDA at $200 million)
Citation, Sources, & Links:
2014 HR Tech Conference Selects Castlight Health, Cornerstone OnDemand, Dice, HireVue, Ultimate Software and Workday as ‘Awesome New Technologies for HR’ - See more at: http://www.hrtechconference.com/press.html#sthash.cx3O8VhL.dpuf
Read more online via Twitter @ https://twitter.com/HRTechConf
Related past year’s links on 2013 HRTech Blogs Posts, 2012 HRTech Conference Blog Posts,